1. How much is shipping? Glad you asked! It’s FREE! Yes, siree—nada, zero, zilch. Currently, we ship only in the U.S., but we’re looking into expanding.
2. Great! How much to return something? Returning something is ALSO FREE! Let us know you want to return something within 30 days of receipt of the product, and we’ll set you up with a free return shipping label. When we receive your item, we’ll refund the purchase price. The item must be unworn and in good condition, unless it arrived with a defect.
To start the return process just contact us.
3. I love you guys! What about exchanges or store credits? We aim to please. You can return an item and swap it for another color or size, or we can give you a store credit.
4. Do you offer gift cards? You betcha. You can purchase one from the homepage or on various product pages. We’ll email the gift card to you so you can pass it on to the lucky recipient. The card never expires but it is not redeemable for cash. It can’t be used anywhere else (and why would anyone want to, honestly?). And guess what? Beachy365 gift cards have no additional processing fees!
5. What is unisex sizing?In a nutshell, it’s a size designed to fit men and women.We’ve tried on all of the unisex tees in our shop (no, not ones we’ll be sending to customers, silly!), and here’s our take: Guys, order whatever t-shirt size you always do. Ladies, order a size down unless you like roomy shirts.
6. What the heck is Does Good? Just because our collections Bad Parrot and Bad Seagull say bad doesn’t mean the charming, mischievous birds are bad! In fact, when they’re not stealing a sip of your margarita or relieving you of a piece of pizza, they’re downright good. With every purchase of a special-edition Does Good tee, Beachy365 donates 50% of the profits to the charity noted.
We’ll be switching charities routinely. Got a favorite good cause? You can suggest it here.
7. You don't really think seagulls and parrots are bad, do you? Heck no! We love birds. Just ask the wild bird store near us; we've spent lots of money over the years feeding birds, providing fresh water, monitoring bluebird trails, and just watching them. They bring us true joy.
8. How can I contact you with other questions? Visit our contact page.